About Me

Saturday, August 1, 2009

He Does it for a Reason!

God made us fall in love blindly
Fully Fruitfully Foolishly
Let it bloom
God made us fall in love madly
Greedily Gladly Grandly
Let it laugh
God made us fall in love completely
Wickedly,Worthily,Wondrously
Let it grow
God made us fall in love wishfully
Deeply Dearly Dramatically
Let it unwind
Without you I am empty as a cave
For a glimpse I slave I crave
With you I am full as a moon
For a touch I groan I moan
Thats why!! and That's why!!
God made us fall in love famously
LET IT LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. den...why Did THE GOD break many pplz heart...y did god create differnces between ppl...derz nothing as love in dis generation..all are just selfish and dey just see fr dew own damn good...

    bt der are very few ppl who really fall in love...nt BLINDLY for sure

    ReplyDelete