About Me

Sunday, February 6, 2011

The one

MY VERSION:
I want to be the pillow you cling on to when you're insecure
I want to  be the quenching drops that touch your lips when you tremble
I want to be the wall you lean on when you're broken
I want to be the diary you let your anger out to
I want to be the one that gives you that mystique feeling
I want to be the ONE...
who's made to love you...made to be loved by you.


DAD'S VERSION:
How I wish I be the pillow
pressed to your chest when you are low
How i wish I be the drops that quench
your parched lips,ending their nectar search
How i wish I be the shoulder you lean on
to push away your blues,and give you strength to go on and on
How I wish I be the diary,where your feelings you pour
To become your alter-ego,to make a royal entry into your heart's door.

No comments:

Post a Comment