About Me

Monday, June 27, 2011

My Moon

Embracing the moonlight, feeling his entire presence
All my beauty is his pristine luminescence

After these many eons, the spring has finally arrived
After these many years, the flowers have finally laughed
Blossoming are the wishes, long lulled to sleep
Awakening sensations, which lie so deep 

As he caressed my cheek, slowly
Every vein, like a string, played a symphony
Tingles flowed through me, and I trembled with euphoria
As he romanced with me...I glowed in sweet taste of manna

Never again shall they fall, the pearls from my eyes
Never again shall they wither, the bed of buds, loved by butterflies
My heart is floating in the God’s painting of blue
As he churns intangible emotions, eternal love is set on,to brew.









No comments:

Post a Comment