About Me

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Color me love.

A look at you and-
a rush of pink makes its way to my cheeks
Into my eyes,a flash of fluorescence sneaks
a touch of red flows through my lips
Hot embers of orange, fire through my veins to the finger tips

heart shivers into moody blues,when it misses your tenderness
sunshine spreads over warmly,its yellow wings,once it feels your closeness
and turns lively green,when your love rules over me as..my Highness
away from you,it burns down to black cinders,losing itself into darkness

You shade my life pink,red and blue---bright
Without you i'm left as a blank paper---white
Oh my love,Maroon me not
For you've transformed me from a thorn to the violets of a forget-me-not

Paint me with your colours and fill me up with your hues...
And promise ,that a masterpiece of  love ensues
Colour me love
Colour me love. 





No comments:

Post a Comment