About Me

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Loveaholic.




Daily mundane work sparkles with the continuing thoughts of you.
House chores become beach strolls when it’s for just me and you.
Not an extravagant and frenzied love but the one that comforts
The one that gives riches that are greater than castles and king’s forts



Memories. The times when you read a poem while lying down in my lap
The times when I tousle your hair and you peacefully slip into a nap
The lazy weekends when we lie in the bed until late in the morning
The dawns when you treat me like a queen with breakfast in bed, bowing



These are the Riches. Treasures of million little moments
Treasures. Jewels of billion memorable seconds
Living in every atom of my body
Guarded by my breaths, my army



Your embrace is more than home.
Your kiss is one big sweet honeycomb.
And oh that smile of million stars!! That smile is like a Christmas day’s snowfall
And at the end of each day your love is all I need and that is all.


1 comment:

  1. Sweet with a dash of the idyllic! Wonderful love poem. Tough to write these! Well hypothesized or well documented?! :):P

    ReplyDelete