About Me

Thursday, February 22, 2007

TEARS OF LOVE

shivering
"I agree to lead this wonderful journey of my life with you.....neither before you nor after you...with you.The life ahead waiting for us filled with happiness and difficulties...i promise that I'll share your happiness,sorrow,success and difficulties. I'll make the best "better-half"ever.

We'll be the queen and king of our sweet little kingdom with our princess and prince...May we emerge successful in this most important journey of our life.

With you on my side.....i forget everything...
you are my strength and you are my weakness...
With you on my side i can combat the obstacles in life that i can ever think of...
With you on my side i can achieve the things that i haven't achieved even in my dizziest dreams...
you being with me is what i always wanted..and...needed.

I LOVE YOU!!!