About Me

Monday, November 21, 2011

Strife.


Prologue:Though your sins be as scarlet,yet I'll make them as white as snow- The Bible.




I’m still now, armed with nothing but my will
And I see evil lurking, waiting for opportune moment to kill
I’ll suffer, but I shall not cave-in
I’ll wither,but to a thought of an escape i won't give-in
I’ll resist your long cycles of trials to test my greed 
I’ll shed tears, cough blood but for an escape I will not plead

I shall face you with my eyes open
I shall not cower myself into a shameful den-
until I realize the purpose of my days
Until I find an answer in your golden rays
I’ll stay. Turn the land beneath me to quicksand
Even then I’ll stay, for the fire in me isn’t bland

With the strength in my body
I shall fight all the ugliness to attain absolute beauty
With the faith in my heart
I shall sculpt myself into a living form of art
With the truth in my soul
I shall burn my sins to ashes and attain the purity of coal


1 comment: