About Me

Friday, December 2, 2011

The Girl of My Dreams.


Flowing like a bubbling brook
soft steps she took
Hugging herself amorously
palms slid from arcs of her shoulders,glibly
A mellifluous tune,she hummed  
lost in a trance of her own,she swayed
Shoulders loose, not a sign of worldly burden
oh!that Godly creation,what a maiden!

Child like yet womanly-complete.
enveloped in nature-now so obsolete
And then slowly she turned
right out of a painting ,she must have leaped
Laughter etched on her luminous face
Eyes sparkling of a heavenly grace
Lips carved into perfect smile
playing with Curls of her tresses,so nubile 

Holding a little red rose,she stood with her eyes low
She was not an angelic dame,but a force,hard to forego
Such a beautiful sight, such bliss
So palpable her vivacity,hard to miss
She stood in all her resplendence
I knew her,by some striking resemblance
But how?For I know not,of such absolute woman
She glowed on the earth she stood, like a lantern

Amazed! Then it struck me,

For that girl was me
I was that happy creature,blimey!
She winked at me in her mischievousness
I smiled from the utter mysteriousness 
and I stared as she kindly smiled,Touche!
Swaying into a tiny dot,she walked away.
Becoming a Pearl in an Oyster.
A Moon in a Celestial Cluster.




No comments:

Post a Comment