About Me

Monday, January 30, 2012

Celestial Waterfall.



I saw her glowing in all her pride,
No heavenly body matched her light
She was a beauty, perfection’s very own guide
Every star twinkled curiously at her sight

I was intrigued by her presence
She was a mysterious object
I grew restless in her absence
She was mystifying, sometimes whole sometimes crescent

Everybody accepted her without any questions
But I wanted to know her depth, all her secrets
I patted her with my rays letting her know of my intentions
She echoed back, conversing through her wavelets

I asked her a million little things, nudged her to know everything
She answered patiently, though in puzzles
Her light flowing through the entire universe has now become my yearning
She shared her ideas and longings, but only in riddles

One day, I told her “You’re the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen”
She giggled “But I’m not beautiful at all, I’ve these ugly spots on me”
“I don’t see any; you glow ethereally, cooling all the fire burning me from within”
She laughed at me like I were an ignorant. Adding another mystery.

-------------------------------------------------------------* * * * *-----------------------------------------------------
He knows not that I glow in his blazing flow
He is the reason for my luminescence
He is the season for all the joys in my heart that overflow
I radiate in his powerful glance and burning look, so intense

His searing power challenges my strengths
His unending questions sharpen my intellect
His perpetual presence unravels my mind’s labyrinths
His warming touch understands my heart’s confusing dialect

I wane in my own doubts, cruelly, knowingly
I wax when he probes for answers, unknowingly
He is the source of my light,both inner and exterior, the one and only!!
Take him away and I’ve nothing...for I treasure his taste very deeply.

 Unfold my mystery, my all?
Reveal my great secret!! and will I be enchanting anymore?
To be mocked at by him will be an ignominious fall
From where I can never rise; For I’ll lose my life, My paramour

 Flinching though.I told him “It’s all you, this entire glow, and all this beauty”
said he "What a blissful irony.But I shine for you and my burning love melted into your soothing calm
enamored am I  not of your external beauty, but of your core,dazzlingly shiny
I fell in love with you for you care for me with loving aplomb”

------------------------------------------------------*******---------------------------------------------------
 
His scorching strength, the reason for her Beauty
Her balmy caresses, the reason for his Power, his all
Together they're bound by a divine treaty.
Flooding the universe their love falls and flows like a Celestial Waterfall.




5 comments:

  1. did u write all these by yourself??

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow im impressed when do u write all these poetries?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome..by far your best!!
    Must have taken a lot of patience and deliberation to write this..I can tell this means a lot to you. Very nicely woven, like the two stories part! A lot of wonderful lines in this poem! Very impressive work!!

    ReplyDelete