About Me

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Elemental.




You’re the flame in my heart, inextinguishable
That showers light on my gifts and makes me dream on and on
That spreads sparks when assailed by chills of failure , irrefutable
Firing up every ounce of my energy to march on and on

You carry me like the earth carries its children
You mine answers to all my questions, never asking me to quit
You bequeath fruits of love and joy like a beautiful garden
Carrying my burden, forgiving every hurtful deed I commit

You are the water that hoses seeds of a lovely thought
You flow into every crest and trough that I enter
You run peacefully, making me sail like a majestic yacht
On your course, I feel safe to venture

You are the vast sky of prospects, when I look up
Highlighting the North Star, leading to a a new way like a lantern
You are the abode of Sun,who instills in me faith and hope
You’re the blanket of stars, mysterious signs of crowns for me to earn

You are like the wind, always walking along
You surround me, protecting me with ferocity, a force-mystique
You reprimand me as a fierce storm when I’m hostile and wrong
You sooth me as a soft breeze when I’m timid and weak

You set my heart on fire with desires, stirring and whispering
You are hurricane in my dreamland, blowing away the evils and nurturing the fine
On your spread wings  I reach the heavens of sky, unknown and unheard
You make the river of your thoughts flow into my mind like a potion, oh so divine

You can destroy me with the power that you pride
For you’re my wind, water, earth, sky and fire
You can annihilate me by just leaving my side
You can dust me down or make me my own Empire.




1 comment:

  1. Wonderful concept and flow of words! I liked the water stanza the best.

    ReplyDelete