About Me

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Being with him

I love his yawn..
I love when he stretches out in the dawn
He's got the best of brains and brawn
and He has so easily made me his pawn


I love it when he calls me sunshine
I love it when he concludes "You're completely mine"
He is with whom,i want to sip every wine
and not to see him...will make me pine like a silly lil canine



I love it that i am obsessed...to him I'm addicted
He's like a knight,fighting away my dread
He's like an artist..adding colors...pink,blue, and red
He's like a drink,spinning my head



I love it that he makes my heart leap and beam
He's the handsome reality from my beautiful dream

I'm the boat and he's my stream
I'm the cherry and he's my cream


I love it that he listens to my every syllable

He makes me rabble and babble
I love it that he laughs and calls me a beautiful trouble
He was and is a dominant part of my every fable


I love it when he's impish
I love that..about me..he's selfish..
I love that he makes us both childish
His love is what i relish
In his love,I glow and ravish
And now I hope,that in his arms I perish..
In depths of his love..i wish to flourish









No comments:

Post a Comment