About Me

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Rain in my Heart




Like a dry leaf,
i was to hold to my dear life..
But instead I Hoped somebody just nip me off with a knife..
vulnerable to the breeze and sunshine..
I was tired of this thirsty dreary life of mine
In this unending drought,my cells malignant
how long was i supposed to wait for someone genuine and gallant?
Yes,I've been wooed..but been broken too
too many times to count,too many days of blue
They were just slight drizzles,giving me false hopes
And each time i walked,blind-folded,on those breakable ropes
And each time,i fell into an abyss,scattering into bits and pieces,my heart and soul
and EACH time,i gathered those shreds,matching them,to make myself whole
But,now,I'm tired,I'm tired of being tired
I stay with my hair unkempt,uncombed
my skin sallow,
my eyes shallow,
I waited and waited
Thirsty and starved
For li'l drops of your love,
For a lil taste of your love
quench my thirst
save me from this first
Bring me a lil relief
Give me back my belief

Let the drops touch me,and i shall bury my gloom
Let the drops of love reach me,and i shall bloom
I'm waiting for you to Reign my Heart
I'm waiting for Your Love to Rain in my heart

2 comments: