About Me

Sunday, April 17, 2011

My search for YOU


I wanna know what love is..

I will walk the whole way to know what it is..

I don't need any lift..any reservation..

Just pure love to end my starvation..

I know you're there,whoever you're

I know you care,so please stay...I'm not far

Been searching through every forest..under every bush

Been clinging,without any rest..to every lil feeling of mush

Seen your handsome image..blurred, but the love oh so clear..

Don't want to be just a page,but the whole darn book,very dear.

The lonely road sinisterly smiling...

"No one's there" it's squealing

But the branches of the trees..cover me,a sign of assurance

And I go on..walking towards you...with sole power of endurance

I see abstract signs of your love sent

And i feel it,in this nature's scent

And I'll cross everything..to find you "My Lochinvar"

Cos I know you're my meaning for "Happily Ever After"






2 comments: