About Me

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Loner.

I walk..

The fog is descending onto me once again

and i helplessly try to fight...batting my hands against the mist..trying to create a sense of me..my existence..my survival..my meaning

But in vain,

I'm a hopeless soul after all...

I walk

with my eyes shut...

not to blind myself of the reality but..

In a silly hope that the reality just ceases to exist...

In a silly belief that nature was just going through a transition

That it's temporary.

It's just trying to add charming colors to these sepulchral shades..

But in vain,

I open my eyes and am engulfed

by

the whites of a ghost..

the blacks of a devil..

Yet i try to battle it out...

I walk..

increasing my stride...

Questions raised in the corners of my mind...

Are these the cobwebs spun to hamper me?

by who?

fate?destiny?whoever writes our life stories?...

But I'm no easy prey..

You've to let the beast out..

to crucify me to death.

Are these the hexes thrown at me??

by who?

the enemy?the other-end?whoever is in power of you??

But I'm no weak soul..

I have become best at this.

I'll fight

till my

knees are frozen..

elbows are cut..

till my

fingers bleed

feet crippled...

till my

mind cracks the conundrum

and the heart feels the love

that it ought to..

that it deserves to..

that it wants to..

And it won't be in vain...

And it won't be in vain...after all.





No comments:

Post a Comment