About Me

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Language of tears.


Death doesn't put an end to Love.
-If Only.



Crashed down.Dazed and confused-
vision of joy blurred and obscured
What is the cure? For I’m not physically wounded
But lost my soul in a maze, it lies in a pandemonium of dread
The mind is obliterating memories, Or itself, is it losing?
The heart is pumping blood, Or itself, is it bleeding?
Nostalgia is a bittersweet feeling, it tells tales-
Of every picture holding your infinitesimal details
But there will be no new memories, for into an oblivion you’ve vanished
It leaves in me an infinity, where all the light is banished
Every teardrop of mine is a deep ocean of melancholy
And I swim through it to reach an illusion of you, blindly
Imagining the shore where you stand and where itself happiness seats
I reminisce the myriad moments of our harmonious heartbeats  
With every happy thought I seem to punish myself more
In every thought, lies the sound of your laughter as its core

I hope it’s a dirge to my own existence,to which I persistently hear
In that laughter I smile but it’s accompanied by a bereaving tear
It trickles clasping you forlornly
It drops remembering you wistfully

Holding my mind as a quill, it phrases
Marking my soul with a stain, it punctuates
Helplessly, they run down,they flood.more of them-
And,in their tearful language, they pen a poignant poem.




2 comments:

  1. Just Wow! The flow of thoughts is really smooth..and its wonderfully woven! This so aptly describes the pain of loss..the wistful remembrance. Your best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading that post has robbed me of all words..
    The only one I'm left with now is "WOW!"

    ReplyDelete