About Me

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Purpose


If you’re the adventure I’m the thrill in it
If you’re an icicle I’m the chill in it
If you’re Cap’ Jack sparrow I’m the black pearl
If you’re the ocean I’ll be the tectonic whirl
If you’re Sherlock Holmes I’m that mystique case
If you’re a Ferrari I’m your smooth race
If you’re Jackson I’ll be your moon walk
If you’re the valley I’ll be the mountain rock
If you’re Da Vinci I’ll be the Mona Lisa
If you’re a flight I’ll be your visa
If you’re the alcohol I’ll be the high
If you’re the Gambler I’ll be your die
If you’re the sailor I’ll be your boat
If you’re the Gangster I’ll be your bullet
If you’re the officer I’ll be your badge 
If you’re the sword I’ll be its edge

Always with you directing you like a compass

Always within you enriching your purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment