About Me

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Seeing the light.



Everything was a sudden blur
and the surroundings evaporated under the evil glare
fear crept in,a pain swooned when consciousness regained
The air reeked of stench and the carpet i was lying on was stained

Making an attempt to stand,i realized
my clothes were torn and hair disheveled,every inch of me pained,
 I could see my nails broken and my legs indecently spread-eagled
I felt my nerves wildly tremulous,'cause of the pain inflicted

Crashing down,it all came,all my screams and the lewd laughter
forcible demonic hands,evil hisses and the crude chatter
every girl's "womanhood" is a gift she always fears
and now mine was taken while eyes burned with bloody tears

With none to hear I Cried,and I cried
till I ran out of my tears,I cried and I cried
when my consciousness left,i was dumped back in an alley
Even Lowest Humanity,sadly doesn't have any ally

Into the dark my once sunny thoughts plummeted 
Every thing with life,I feared and doubted
I was scared of myself,scared of my own touch
every breath was a torment too much

Lost in a complex spell I didn't know how to break
Lost in a conundrum ,I didn't know how to crack
I pleaded my mind to protect my sanity with a shield
I begged for the clutching shame at my heart to yield

Just when the pinnacle of my weakness was hit
Like an explosion in furnace, my whole being lit
"He did not violate me,He did not come as close to as even a touch,
grabbed every part of me,every inch, but I did NOT feel his touch"

My thoughts are still unblemished,my mind pious
My feelings-the nucleus of my body,still are righteous
I'm still as clear as the teachings of a Zen
I'm still as pure as the raindrop from heaven

I lifted myself up with the strength acquired
and the sense of Me I regained
I moved towards the mirror with little apprehension
Step by step ,peering into it with anticipation

And I saw the same beautiful girl appear
I looked at my smiling reflection-with a happy tear
A face with two guileless almonds
Sparkling eyes of black diamonds


EPILOGUE:A Rape cannot reach the true depth of a woman's body.

3 comments:

  1. awesome poetry.its so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well written. :) Flows amazingly. Gave me creeps just reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not sure of the definite tone towards the end..anyways its a subject I cant comment on much! A brave post! :)

    ReplyDelete