About Me

Friday, December 9, 2011

Two Syllables.


Falling into an abyss,deeply into you
Reaching out to you, anew
With my consciousness to read
With your conscience to lead
Surrounded and wrapped in your cognizance
Unraveling you in your entirety with my diligence
Every tenuous membrane to be discovered
Every throbbing emotion to be deciphered
Listening to your glistening thoughts
treasured in their sapphire,jade and diamond pots
Treading into the depths of you,I see behind the façade- 
You've hidden the tears, the heartaches-paradoxical feelings I wish to softly prod

in the blues of your consciousness, I see your fears-
I wait till your guard of masculinity clears-
To reveal the sensitive side -childish and endearing.
I let go my own weaknesses –my bearing
I don’t find them mocking one another but stroking and caressing
I see them comforting each other and embracing.
I travel around and unlock your vault of dreams
My word! They strike me like strong sunbeams
Some simple, some sweet and a few atrocious I realize your extremities
I unleash my own ambitions in bounties
I see them confiding, and each other they’ve won
I smile, for now it has become ‘our’ dream-one!
I now carefully tread into darkness-negativity in you peeps
I poke further to get it all out, but resistance reaps
No giving up, I nudge and nudge-and slowly the darker shades creep
Insecurities and petty jealousies, finally little by little, they leap
Here’s not where I should let my underlying evils seep 
Thence I gather my strengths and lull them into a sedated sleep
Rocking back and forth
Rocking back and forth
I’m now starkly conscious of you
All of me melting into all of you
nothing physical,yet burning with intensity
amalgamating into one,in tranquility
Your true consciousness and mine
Two syllables effervescing to eternally entwine
To proudly profoundly pronounce Love.


1 comment: